Las Vegas, NV – Kunani Gaming, LLC has announced the release of Pass It Forward version 1.2, an app for unused Disneyland FASTPASS sharing- available for Apple and Android devices. Disneyland and California Adventure crowds are heavy every day. FASTPASS tickets help by reserving a visitor’s place in line for some of their favorite attractions and rides so they can enjoy other areas of the parks. Visitors must return and use the FASTPASS ticket during the one-hour time frame that is listed on the ticket. FASTPASS tickets are often wasted as park visitors are unable to use them for various reasons- such as the need to exit the parks earlier than planned, or change of itinerary. Pass It Forward is a fantastic tool to help users connect, so they can give their unused FASTPASS tickets to someone who can use them.
Major Features Include:
- Users can FOLLOW their favorite attractions or rides and will receive notifications the moment new passes become available.
- Easy-to-use CHAT setting helps users list their extra FASTPASS, decide who to give their pass to, and how to give it to them.
- Useful NOTIFICATIONS queue.
Updates in version 1.2 include:
- New Clubs tab, which will provide more social interactions on the app aside from FASTPASS ticket exchanges. Users can add pictures or start conversations and discussions within the clubs. Users can GPS tag photos or add links to their posts. Clubs include:
- Annual Passholders
- Park Photos
- Single Riders (Dating)
- Cosplay and Costumes
- Hidden Mickeys
- Pin Traders
- Questions and Tips
- New Map feature uses GPS to help users find each other at Disneyland and California Adventure during pass exchanges.
- iPad or iPhone 4s or later
- iOS version 8.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Pass It Forward version 1.2 is available exclusively through the App Store in the TRAVEL category for FREE, with no in-app purchases.
Apple App Store Download
Google Play Store Download
Copyright (C) 2016 Kunani Gaming, LLC. Pass It Forward is not affiliated with or employed by the Walt Disney Company, Disneyland, or California Adventure. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Apple Watch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android, the Android logo, and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.